7:00 PM
0
Hi everyone, Kerrie here! I know green polish isn't everyone's cup of tea but I personally love them (The Crumpet thinks I am crazzzy for this!). I thought I would quickly share my top green polishes with you.


Lime Crime: Pastelchio 
This is a polish that blurs the line between neon and pastel and the results are just divine. This polish just looks flawless and is the perfect green for summer!


Butter LONDON: Sozzled 
 When you think so 'green' this is what you expect. It is just green to the extreme. I  also love the name of this polish, I expect after being sozzled this is the shade of green my face would be the next morning!  



Lynnderella: Peridot Power
From the Talismans and Birthstones collection this topper is packed with lime and chartreuse glitter in so many sizes and shapes that is makes my head hurt to count them!


Cirque: Hellabore 
If I had to pick one polish as my green glitterbomb polish it would be Hellabore. It is so complex, delicate and masterful all at once. The shine of this polish is just insane when it hits the light! It really must be seen to be beileved.


 
Liquid Sky Lacquer: Can't Be Tamed
Is this olive or is this lime? I don't know, but it is gorgeous, the holographic shine of this polish is out of this world. This is not a polish to be missed!


OPI: Thanks A Windmillion
This sage green has an amazing application and is incredibly versatile. I love the muted tones in this polish. Plus I think it is work appropriate - Bonus! 


Nerd Lacquer: No Medal For Chewie  
This polish is harder to get hold of but if you can grab a bottle then make sure you hold onto it for dear life. A forest green with emerald green and gold glitter, this polish just screams at you that it is special and opulant.


 China Glaze: Cha Cha Cha
This polish has amazing inner depth, it almost glows! This is a beautiful apple green with a golden duochrome. Words can't describe how amazing this green is! 

 


A Englad: St George and Dragon 
I couldn't pick between these two as they are both completely different and yet equally beautiful polishes. A England always creates polish with a perfect buttery formula. Add some holographic magic and then the fact these are green and you have a winning combination! 

 
Crows Toes: Green Thumb Of Doom
This is maybe  my favourite mint polish of all time. Packed with shimmer and flakies this polish is perfection bottled up.


So there you have it, which ones do you like best? Have I missed your top green- let me know!